Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photoshop Techniques

So I am a photographer and digital scrapbooker. I love messing around in Photoshop. I learn new things all the time by just trying new tools. This blog was started to help people save their stories and our photographs are part of those stories. As a regular series, I will be posting Photoshop Techniques, or tips. However I need your help.

I really wanted to post about a Photoshop technique this week, but I can't decide what technique to demonstrate. Is there something you have seen on a photo somewhere and said "How do they do that?" If so, I want to know. Is there some technique that you have been aching to try, but have no idea how? I want to help. Please let me know what you want to see. Every suggestion or request will be considered. No request is too frivolous. So please let me know!

You will find a survey on the right side of this blog. If the technique you want to see isn't in the survey just leave it in a comment.

2 comments:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

I don't see the survey but I'd love to see any kind of PS tutorial!

kbrown726 said...

I am so glad the comments work now. It is at the top of the sidebar.