Tuesday, November 22, 2011

100 Things I Am Thankful For: Day 4

Day 4's theme is People. I think you will find this list easier than the prior three days. The theme is people! Family, friends, and others. So many people to be thankful for in the world. Here is my list of 20 people, or groups of people, again in no particular order:

  1. My Husband, Jonathan
  2. Crickette (my dog, I make the rules here)
  3. My Mom, Cindy Hardman
  4. My Dad, Max Hardman
  5. My sister, Amy Hyde
  6. My Brother-in-Law, Tyson Hydes
  7. My Nephews, Dylan Hyde
  8. and McKay Hyde
  9. My Sisters-in-Law, my Husband's Sisters
  10. My Brothers-in-Law, Sister-in-Law's Husbands
  11. My Nieces and Nephews: James, Bella, Lily, Nicole, and baby boys 1 & 2
  12. Paige Williams
  13. Kyle Williams
  14. Aubrey Gardner
  15. Rob Gardner
  16. My Savior, Jesus Christ
  17. Joesph Smith
  18. Gordon B. Hinckley
  19. Thomas S. Monson
  20. All my church leaders of the past: Young Women leaders, Sunday School teachers, and Seminary teachers come to mind.
So my list covers more than 20 people. Quite a bit more actually. But hey like I said above, I make the rules for this list. You make the rules for yours too, so make sure you include who you want to include. Don't forget to come back and leave a link to your list, or just let me know that you wrote one if you don't feel comfortable sharing.

Thanks for joining me today!
Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

No comments: