Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Prep

So the holidays are fast approaching. Have you bought any gifts yet? Are you almost done with your shopping? Or have you even started? Are you making any of your gifts? How many parties do you have to go to? Are you hosting any parties?

There is a lot of stuff to worry about over the Holidays. So many things need to be prepared and organized. Are you ready? I know I'm not. On top of all the regular Holiday stuff I am not done with this semester of school till 16th. I don't know how I am going to do it all. So I was really excited to see Heddy's post yesterday on The Daily Digi all about "Surviving December." You can find her post HERE.

I started preparing clear back in the Spring. We made our neighbor gifts with fruit that was in season. Now all I have to do is put a tag on them. I am so glad that is one less thing I have to do this month.

Thanks for joining me today.
Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

No comments: