Wednesday, November 23, 2011

100 Things I Am Thankful For: Day 5

Day 5, finishing up today. I have had so much fun this week! But the fun's not over yet. We still have 20 "Things" to list. That's right today's theme is Things. I tried to save the easiest list for the last day. You will have let me know if I succeeded on that front. So here is my list of "Things" I am thankful for, in no particular order:
  1. My Shoes
  2. My blankets
  3. My computer (with its current hardware and software setup)
  4. The Beehive
  5. The kitchen table
  6. My cell phone
  7. My hair brush.
  8. My Nikon DSLR camera
  9. My point and shoot camera
  10. My sewing machine
  11. My iPod
  12. The TV
  13. My keys
  14. My backpack
  15. FOOD
  16. My toothbrush
  17. My favorite pencil
  18. The campstove (useful for all the canning we do)
  19. My pillows
  20. My piano (that I can't really play)
Well that finishes it! 100 Things I Am Thankful For. Its not so tough to list it 20 at a time. Right? 

I have really enjoyed this series. I hope you enjoyed it too. Please let me know if you make your list. I would love to know. I would also love to know what  you do with your list! I am still not sure what I am going to do with my list. Maybe you can help me decide.

Thanks for joining me today.
Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

1 comment:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Thanks for this series, Kels! It was fun!! I participated every day but forgot to link back.

Here's my day 5: http://mykitchentablestudio.blogspot.com/2011/11/100-things-i-am-thankful-for-day-5.html