Monday, November 21, 2011

100 Things I Am Thankful For: Day 3

Day 3: I am really excited about today’s theme. The theme is: Opportunities. One specific opportunity has been on my mind this week. That is the opportunity is to attend school and get an education.  Just this last week I turned in my graduation application, its official I will be in the University of Utah class of 2012. I am also thankful that I will be done with school in the spring. I am so done with it! So here is my list of opportunities I am thankful for in no particular order:
  1. To attend school and get education
  2. To have good friends
  3. To be part of a family
  4. To attend church
  5. To be so close to the mountains (only 10 mins)
  6. To go to block of the month (quilt class)
  7. To spend time with family
  8. To spend time with friends
  9. To have met my Husband
  10. To enjoy snow
  11. To live close to our families
  12. To live in a time when technology is so cool :)
  13. To live in a free county
  14. To be my Husband’s wife
  15. To have been married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple
  16. To be able to live so close to a Temple
  17. To celebrate holidays with family
  18. To go to the movies (every once in awhile)
  19. To have a job
  20. To grow a garden

I have been able to do so many things in my life for which I am thankful.  What are you thankful for? I am so excited to see your lists.

60 down 40 to go!

Thanks for joining me today.
Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

No comments: