Sunday, November 20, 2011

100 Things I Am Thankful For: Day 2

So Day 2! Today's theme is Abilities and Talents. Just think about all of the things we accomplish everyday. There are the basic abilities that we all share. There are the talents that we individually develop, and the talents that we are born with. So here is my list of 20 things I am grateful I can do, again in no particular order.

  1. Ability to drive
  2. Talent to use computer
  3. Ability to problem solve
  4. Talent for sewing
  5. Talent in Photoshop
  6. Talent with a camera
  7. Ability to cook
  8. Ability to think
  9. Ability to be happy
  10. Ability to relax
  11. Talent for organizing
  12. Ability to remember things
  13. Ability to walk
  14. My dexterity
  15. Talent for baking
  16. Ability to enjoy music
  17. Ability to do and try what I want
  18. Ability to speak my mind
  19. Ability to read
  20. Talent for listening
I would not be the person I am if not for these things. The things that I have learned to do and by the people who taught me to do them. I am so grateful for all of these things.

So that's 40 things so far. Have you decided what you are going to do with your list when it's done? I haven't quite decided yet maybe a page or two in my scrapbook album. Maybe just in my journal. My list may even get its own mini scrapbook album. So what are you going to do with your list?

Don't forget to come back and add a link to your list in the comments. I love seeing them!

Thanks for joining me today.
Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

1 comment:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

This one was hard! Thanks for the prompt, Kelsey. :)

Here's mine: http://mykitchentablestudio.blogspot.com/2011/11/100-things-i-am-thankful-for-day-2.html