Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Using a QuickPage (video tutorial)

So you bought Photoshop or PSE to do some digital or hybrid scrapbooking, but the first time you opened the program you got just a little overwhelmed. Maybe more than a little. Alright, it scared your pants off. Don't worry, its common. There is a lot to learn. Your new software is very powerful and you don't even know where to begin. Well, I have the perfect solution: QuickPages!

A QuickPage is a page premade with digital supplies that has "holes" for you to put your photos in. QuickPages can be purchased and are often found as freebies on designers blogs. QuickPages are really easy to use and I hope you find my video tutorial helpful in your QuickPage adventures. As always, I would love to see how you use my tutorial to help you with your scrapbooking.


Thanks for joining me today. Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

No comments: