Saturday, June 30, 2012

Save Your Story: Summer Fun

Wow summer is sure flying by. We work in our gardens a lot. Last weekend we were in Colorado visiting my Husband's sister. In getting ready for the trip and coming back I have been really busy with laundry and packing and what not. I am sorry about missing a couple of posts, and I hope to make up for it. My sister-in-law had 2 little boys in December and they are stinkin cute. We went to the Zoo, tried a new restaurant, and just had fun. This summer isn't even half over and there is so much more to do! For instance, I am really looking forward to canning season at the end of the summer. I love picking tomatoes and peppers out of my garden and making a batch of salsa out of it. We are really looking forward to being able to play more this summer. All this summer fun has made me reminisce about the past summer fun we have had. Today I want to encourage you all to do the same and tell a story about Summer Fun, either this year or in previous years. Put it in a blog post, on a scrapbook page, or in your journal. It doesn't matter how you document it, just document a story. I am including a scrapbook page I created while reminiscing about past summer fun. As always, I would love to see how you use my prompt to help you with your memory keeping.

(image linked for full credits)

Thanks for joining me today. Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

2 comments:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

I've had some summer fun photos sitting on my craft table for a few weeks. Thanks for the motivation to do something with them! :)

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

can I steal your layout idea? ;)