Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Save Your Story: Fathers Figure

Love and fear.
Everything the father of a family says
must inspire one or the other. ~Joseph Joubert

With Fathers Day right around the corner I thought a father oriented Prompt. I titled this prompt Father Figures to leave it open ended. Do something to celebrate a father figure in your life. Reminisce about a Father Figure with words, or photos.

I had fun looking through and find photos of my Dad. My Dad was always the type to get down on the floor and play with us. If I want to try a new game he will always try it with me. If I have a big project that I want to do, without a doubt, he will help me out. He is always help me. With anything I ask. If I forgot an assignment at home he would bring it to school for me if he was still home when I called. I appreciate everything he has done for me. Here is to you Dad!



Thanks for joining me today. Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

1 comment:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Great prompt! Your dad always has been and I'm sure always will be a great sport :)