Friday, June 1, 2012

Inspired

I graduated from College! I walked on Friday May 4th had a party the next day and have been taking it easy since. We have planted one of our gardens and three-quarters of the other. We went to Idaho with our friends over this last long weekend. I scrapped a page on the drive up, one on the lazy sunday afternoon, and one on the drive home. I felt more inspired to scrap this last weekend than I have in a long time. (Idaho farm country is very beautiful by the way.) I got my groove back!

I plan to do regular posting now. Starting with a video tutorial this coming Wednesday on how to use a digital quick page, and what a quick page is. (If I tell you I am going to post, that means I am committed right?) For now I hope you enjoy the recent pages I have created.

Thanks for joining me today. Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

images are linked for credits




1 comment:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Love your pages! I have a friend who wants to get into digital scrapbooking. I'm going to send her your way for tips. ;)

Tell J that he can come to R & T's games anytime! Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday!