Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrap Time

Back in July, Ali Edwards sponsored her Week In The Life project. I took photos and wrote in my {oh life} journal every day, but I didn't actually do the pages. There is a good reason for that. It was probably the busiest week of the year for me. My sister-in-law came in from out of town, it was my Birthday, we were throwing a shower for my other very pregnant sister-in-law, and one of Jonathan's best friends from high school was getting married. It was insanely crazy. 

I recently got Studio Wendy's Scrap It Pocket Pages actions with my Digi Game Membership. As soon as I downloaded them I knew exactly what I was going to use them for. Last night was the first time I was able to sit down and use them. I am so happy with the result. Hopefully I get more of that week scrapped soon.

(Images are linked to view full credits)



Thanks for joining me today. Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

No comments: