Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bad Blogger and "Two Little Words"

It has been over a month since I have posted. I have the philosophy that we have time for what we make time for, and over the holidays I guess I just didn't find a need to post. I was finishing up my second to last semester of my Bachelors Degree, doing Christmas prep, final semester of school prep, and throwing a bridal shower. I had quite a lot going on. I also knew that as soon as school started there was going to be a good chance I wouldn't be seeing a whole lot of my husband. We spent a lot of time hanging out just the two of us. So I am sorry there hasn't been any new content up here, but I am going to try to be better. This place helps me keep my sanity during school.

I have decided to take part in Ali Edwards' form of new years resolutions, One Little Word. I however have been unable to choose just one word. I have had two words floating around in my head for awhile and I just couldn't narrow it down. So I decided to use both words together, as if they were one. Without further ado my Two Little Words for 2012 are going to be: Focus Forward.

There is a lot changing in my life this year. Its going to be difficult to deal with. In order to cope with all of this change I will be focusing on this forward movement I will be making.

The major change for me this year will be the loss of the title "student." For the past 19 years I have been a student, but come May 4th I will loose that title. I don't think it will hit me till my husband goes back to school in the fall and I don't, but together he and I will Focus on the Forward.

Thanks for joining me today. Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

1 comment:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

That's exciting! Almost done woo hoo!