Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Memories Cover

I knew I would need a more substantial cover for my album so I got 2 pieces of chipboard and painted the red. I added a boarder sticker from a K&Company to the right side of the front cover and the hand and ornament sticker came from the same sticker sheet. The Holidays chipboard sticker is from WeR Memory Keepers. I love how the cover turned out.


For the inside of the covers I added a polka dot paper and some stickers from the same sticker sheet above.



And on the back another sticker! I love it! 


Cardstock stickers are amazing by the way. I had no idea!

I would love to see how you are documenting your Christmas Memories. Please leave a comment with a link to your scrapbook page, blog post, or photo album.

Thanks for joining me today. Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

No comments: