Saturday, November 17, 2012

Been Busy

Its been quite awhile since I have posted. I have been busy with a project. My cousin is getting married in about a month and today we are having a bridal shower today for his fiance. I have spent a good chunk of time in the last month making a cookbook for the bride. I have had fun and I didn't get many pictures before my camera battery died. I am really happy with how it turned out.


I ended up with 77 recipes from Grandma, Aunts, Cousins, and Cousin's Spouses. I scrapped the recipes onto 4x6 cards so that the recipes can be used in book form or taken out and used as individual cards. I also thought it would make it easier to add recipes later. I made the first card and then saved it as a template so that I didn't have to start from scratch every time. I did the same things with the divider pages.


I only used one kit for the entire book (Narrative by One Little Bird Designs).  The font on the dividers is Sketch Rockwell. The recipe names are in a font called Ballpark. The actually recipes are in Bohemian Typewriter.

Thanks for joining me today. Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

1 comment:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Love those kinds of gifts! Great job!