Friday, October 5, 2012

Curating My Photos

A few week ago I signed up for Kayla Lamoreaux's Finding Photo Flow Class. I have been curating my photo library for the last few weeks and have tagged about 55% of my photos so far. I can't believe how well I have been doing. I learned so much about Lightroom. I had no idea half the stuff I am able to do in Lightroom. I will share my organizing system once I am finished tagging and rating. I am so excited to share.

While tagging my photos I found some pictures from a few years ago when I went to the air show with my husband and father-in-law. I just had to scrap them! It has been a while since I have scrapped. I missed it. I am going to schedule time for scrapping every week.



Thanks for joining me today. Tomorrow today will be the past, so start saving your story today.

No comments: